Monday, June 3, 2013

Extempore #12: Fuck you, Apple

I'd heard of this before, but it hadn't happened to me until just now. I synced my iPod, having ripped two CDs into iTunes yesterday, and got a message that said something about having to authorise my computer for purchased content, namely Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city. I purchased it, but not from iTunes. Like I said, it's a CD. Apple seems to think I need its permission to transfer my CD's music to my iPod using my computer. Furthermore, I can only authorise five computers. I can't foresee ever having six or more iTunes libraries on six or more computers, but I should be allowed to if I want!

Since possession means so little to Apple, I'm going to walk into my nearest Apple store and steal me an iPhone.

No comments:

Top 50 Albums of 2020

 50. Sarah Jarosz - World on the Ground 49. Glenn Richards - FIBATTY! 48. Soccer Mommy - Color Theory 47. Porridge Radio - Every Bad 46. Mat...